Introducing Our Inaugural Leadership Class
Inaugural Leadership Class of 2019.
Leadership Venice is designed to expose current and future leaders to all aspects of the Venice community.
The program’s purpose is:
- To gather community leaders of diverse backgrounds
- To develop their knowledge and desire to accept civic responsibilities and leadership roles
- To expose participants to the problems and opportunities that face the Venice community.
- To open dialogue among emerging and current community leaders
Sessions will take place on the second Friday of each month beginning Friday March 8th, 2019 until October 11th.
Welcome To Leadership Venice
CONTACT US TO BE A SPONSOR of the month!
DETAILS: click here
March 4, 2019
March 8, 2019
April 12, 2019
Venice: Then and Now Day
July 12, 2019
Health & Human Services Day
August 9, 2019
Community Awareness Day
September 13, 2019
Arts & Culture Day
The Venice Area Chamber of Commerce proudly announces our Inaugural Leadership Class of 2019.
(Above video was made before our fourth founder, Robinson, Gruters & Roberts P.A. joined us as a program sponsor.)
You are Invited.
Candidate Information & Application
Individuals selected will:
- Have demonstrated commitment through past and current community activities or exhibit a desire to commit to community involvement.
- Represent a cross section of the community of all ages and geographic representation. Diversity is an important component of the program’s purpose.
Want to know more?
Please contact Barbara Hines, Leadership Venice Director